Mediation Costs Less Than Litigation
That’s True In Terms of Money, Time and Stress!
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.”
Civil & Commercial Mediation
…is the best way to resolve all kinds of commercial disputes, and can solve financial issues, property deals and inheritance disputes as well as all manner of cases that would involve litigation. It is almost always more successful and more cost-effective than going to court.
… is the most effective way to keep your business productive, and to calm arguments before they become more full-blown. It’s also the fastest and cheapest way to deal with disputes that have become more acrimonious and are headed towards tribunals and courts.
….is the best way to deal sensitively with separation and divorce. It gives people a place to be heard with compassion and it allows them a calmer and less adversarial way to conclude a settlement on difficult issues than any sterile court-room ever can.
"Really competitive Fees..."
We’ll provide you with top quality mediators and we belive that, given the quality and experience you’ll receive, our fees are extremely competitive. We believe in being the best, not the cheapest…
Commercial CasesStandard: Up to value of £1M
- Including up to 3 hours’ reading time
- Including reasonable UK travel
- Including other preparation and pre-mediation contact and UK accomodation
- Including attendance until 5pm
- Overtime beyond 5pm starts at £300 p/h
Commercial CasesValue b/t £1M and £2M
- Everything included in Standard
- £2M – £5M: £1,750 per Party, per Day, plus VAT
- £5M – £10M: £1,995 per party, per Day, plus VAT
- £10M+ fees on application
- Overtime beyond 5pm begins at £500 p/h
Workplace CasesUp to 2 Parties
- Including reasonable reading time
- Including 1 hr “Director’s Meeting” on the day
- Including up to 6 hours’ mediation
- Additional parties £200 each
- Overtime beyond 5pm is £300 p/h
Family MediationFee usually split b/t Parties
- Mediations conducted by accredited FMC mediators
- Includes mediatioin for separation, divorce, property and children
- Includes document review, session summaries, follow up with and routine communication to you and your lawyers
- All major credits cards accepted
All prices above assume the mediation venue is provided by one of the parties or their lawyers...
…in the event that a venue is required we can help to book suitable and convenietly situated mediation rooms at a very reasonable cost.